Translucent Greenhouse Coverings
Protect your crop from early Spring or late Fall rain or frost! Order your *waterproof*, UV stabilized, translucent, polyweave greenhouse season extending fabric now!
- 10 Mil Poly Weave Fabric
- High Impact & Tear Resistant
- 85% Avg. Light Transmission
- 100% Light Diffusion
- Anti-Fog, Anti-Condensation Coated
- UV Stabilized
Our Poly-weave Greenhouse Fabric is much tougher than any plastic sheet or film, allowing for many years of continuous use. It can be used to cover any structure, providing light diffusion while allowing more light through than most materials. Using a Poly-weave fabric eliminates hot-spots that can form when using a Poly-film.
What Is Light Diffusion?
An optical property that is caused by the interaction of particles with the light rays. This property is very important in greenhouses since it determines the actual amount of photosynthetic light available for the plants by controlling the amount of light scattering within the greenhouse. Diffused light reduces shadows in the greenhouse allowing lower leaves of plants to be exposed to light.
- Recent field studies show that diffused fabric reduces plant stress by bringing down both the leaf surface temperature and soil temperature in a way that is not possible with most Translucent or Clear Greenhouse covers.
- While ambient air temperatures remain high, the photosynthesis process is not interrupted when the inside air temperature goes above 90 degrees fahrenheit.
- Light Diffusion is one of the single biggest factors to success and high quality yield in Greenhouse growing year-round.
Discounts on orders over 10,000 sq. ft.